If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please contact Advanced Oral Dynamics at 610-435-5707 as soon as possible. Our team will help you make an emergency appointment with Dr. Tejas Patel to receive treatment and regain your oral health and smile. We will also provide you with instructions on what to do until you can make it to our office and meet with our dentist.
A dental emergency is any situation that requires immediate attention from a dental professional. Common dental emergencies include, but are not limited to:
- Severe, lasting toothaches or other tooth pain
- Lost dental restorations (such as a lost crown or filling)
- Cracked or fractured teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Partially or completely knocked-out teeth
- Damage or injury to soft oral tissues (tongue, cheeks, lips, gums, etc.)
- Swelling in or around the mouth
At Advanced Oral Dynamics, we understand that emergencies occur without warning, and we do our best to accommodate your needs as soon possible. If you have a dental emergency, call our office immediately! We will make arrangements for you to come into our office for an exam and diagnosis, and we can often provide same-day treatment.
If you experience trauma or injury to your head or neck, call 911 or visit the emergency room first, even if you may also require dental treatment.