All your dental implant care in ONE location! Dental implants are placed AND artistically restored, start to finish, all under one roof, giving you a beautiful new smile. This can sometimes be done in a single visit. No need to visit multiple offices or see different doctors. This saves you time and money!
Why choose Advanced Oral Dynamics for your dental implants?
Dr. Tejas Patel has been practicing general dentistry for over nine years. Ever since then, he has been involved in continuing education in every facet of dentistry to provide most of the care to his patients under one facility. Through his accreditation and education training, he is dedicated to providing personalized care and treatment recommendations that are in each patient’s best interests to make them feel special. He is vastly experienced in creating and providing aesthetically pleasing results through his cosmetic work, full-mouth reconstruction through implant restorations and regeneration of gums through non-invasive laser periodontal therapy (LANAP). He believes in providing positive experiences and long-lasting smiles since a smile is something that gives confidence and boosts self-esteem.
We use advanced technology to provide excellent dental care for our patients:
- Revolutionary 3D cone beam scans using our in-office i-CAT™ Gendex 3D scanning technology, which allows for accurate diagnostic evaluation of dental implant sites.
- LANAP® laser technology for comfortable, minimally invasive and no-incision periodontal therapy that stimulates soft tissue and bone regeneration.
- Intraoral scanners to capture a digital file of gums and teeth so that we do not have to use any impression materials that may make you gag.
- 3D Anatomage software to give us the ability to fully design your treatment in the virtual world before ever actually doing the procedure. The advantage of this is precise and accurate measurements, identification of vital nerves, placement of sinuses and other detailed information that completely takes the guess work out of our dental implant placement process.
- The use of growth factors in L-PRF blood concentrates improves and speeds healing in cases which require grafting.
- Leading dental implant systems, such as Nobel Biocare and Biohorizons, helps ensure the best possible outcomes.
Treatment time at our office is reduced since there is no need to coordinate between multiple offices. Procedures can be planned within the most efficient timetable regarding healing and integration due to the fact that everything is all within the realm of one place and one doctor. For some cases, we can provide solutions with “teeth-in-a-day” using our All-on-4® implants or all-on-5 treatment protocols. For a single missing tooth, our “teeth-in-an-hour” treatment could be a solution. In any event, be assured that we will do our utmost to restore your smile as quickly as possible.
We know that dental implants can be a once-in-a-lifetime investment. Paying one reasonable fee for your entire treatment can make it simpler for you to finance the costs involved. We work with several financing sources to help find a plan that suits you and your budget.
At Advanced Oral Dynamics, we strive to make your visit a comfortable, pleasant experience from our calming reception area complete with waterfall, fireplace and beverage nook to our compassionate, understanding and caring team. In addition, we offer a variety of anti-anxiety therapy aids to help you relax. Contact us at 610-435-5707 to schedule your visit to our dental office in Allentown, Pennsylvania.